Mindful and Kindful Kids
Mindful and Kindful Kids – 4-week mindfulness course facilitated by Caragh Behan, (MB PhD). Classes will take place on Friday Afternoons, January 22 to February 12, between 3.30 and 4.30 pm. The course costs €175. Bookings and enquiries can be made via email.
About Mindful and Kindful Kids
Would you like your child:
- to respond more calmly to the rough and tumble of growing up?
- to manage moments of anxiety with ease?
- to be able to focus in a world of never-ending distraction?
You have probably noticed that your child, when younger, was more naturally able to live in the present moment, able to engage fully with the task at hand, and had a natural curiosity. As young children we tend to be more mindfully engaged in the present moment. You may also have noticed that as the busyness of life takes over, this natural capacity becomes obscured resulting in more distraction and more worrying thoughts. The good news is that with training we can learn to reconnect to this innate capacity. Research has recognised the benefits of teaching mindfulness to young children. Along with enhancing the developing brain, the benefits include:
- reduced stress and anxiety
- improved focus and awareness
- more compassion and kindness
- stronger relationships
- and even higher life satisfaction
The four-week course is a fun and interactive way of teaching mindfulness skills to young children and will include:
- mindful movement
- mindful creativity
- being kind to ourselves and others
- learning where big emotions sit in our bodies
- breathing activities to help manage big emotions when they arise
There is a fee of €175. Places are limited to allow the online space to become a personal space. Payment can be made by Paypal, Revolut or Bank Transfer.
Course dates and time
Friday afternoons 3.30pm to 4.30 pm for 4 weeks, from January 22 to February 12.
Booking and Information
To book a place or discuss this course further, please contact Caragh by email: